Printing Pages with Blue Background
We have some pages that users may have a problem printing. These are
the pages with white and yellow text on a blue background.
They can be printed by changing the color options in the browser.
In Netscape Navigator 4.0:
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences
- Under the Appear category, select Colors
- Select the option:
Always use my colors, overriding document
- The page will now have dark text on a white background,
and you will be able to print it.
- When finishing printing, you may want to uncheck
that option to return to the pages with the blue background.
In Netscape Navigator 3.0:
- From the Option menu, select General Preferences
- Select the Colors tab
- Select the option at the bottom:
Always Use My Colors, Overriding Document
- The page will now have dark text on a white background
In Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0:
- No changes are needed; these pages print properly
with black text
All our other pages, with dark text on a white background, should print
properly without changing the color options.
Printing Reports from the Diagnosis Programs
For information on printing the reports in our diagnosis
programs, see our Notes on the Online Diagnosis.
Internet Mental Health (www.mentalhealth.com)
copyright © 1995-2011 by Phillip W. Long, M.D.